Monday, December 10, 2012

Pregnancy Bliss Pose Pack


 a_fh_pregbliss_mom_1
a_fh_pregbliss_dad_1

  a_fh_pregbliss_mom_2
 p_fh_pregbliss_baby_1

  a_fh_pregbliss_mom_3
 c_fh_pregbliss_child_1

  a_fh_pregbliss_mom_4
 a_fh_pregbliss_dad_2
 c_fh_pregbliss_child_2
 p_fh_pregbliss_baby_2


This is a requested pose pack. :) It features a pregnant woman and her family. The pack has a pose with the mom and each life stage interacting with her and her belly. The last pose set it perfect for a family photo showing the family with the pregnant mommy sim.
I thought the idea was cute so here it is for you to use with your pregnant sims.

Some of the hands of other sims may sink through the clothing so you may need to use them earlier in the pregnancy, but if you don't mind that then alright.
Enjoy! Enjoy!

Pose List Compatible!!!




Credit:
You will need cmomoney's pose player to use these poses.
Mother's hair is from Peggy.

Butterflysims 052 [retexture] by Paint-Stroke

24 comments:

  1. Hello,your poses are amazing really.Please can you do some Hit by car poses please,because I dont see them anywhere? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'll put that under my request list. :)

      Delete
    2. aw yes please that would be good for my upcoming seires!

      Delete
    3. I do have some hit by car related poses uploaded. Check under my pose page. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for making these. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, I'm in love, thank you for this ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I just downloaded almost every single pose pack! They're all amazing! Thank you so much for making them, I love all of them! <3

    ~Heather/Payton Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's a lot a poses. Lol! xD I hope you enjoy them. ^_^

      Delete